Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 1, 2012

CAFE and Daily 5 Signs

I've been very busy cracking away at what I want my classroom to look like. I'm so close to picking out a paint color and will probably paint the following week. I want my classroom to look beautiful and inviting.  I can't wait to get started.  Now if they would only turn the air on every day at the school that would be wonderful!!!

Anyway....

I saw that 3rd grades a hoot had made beautiful CAFE and Daily 5 signs and I am totally digging her color theme.  I know she used it last year in her classroom but is moving on to owls this year. So I decided that I needed/wanted to do the superhero theme in my room.  Well as you know I'm going to be teaching bilingual children so I made the signs in English and Spanish.  Full credit is going to her because she designed it and I just catered it to my needs.  Well if you go to my TPT store you can pick both the CAFE and Daily 5 signs up for free. If you click on both pictures, it will take you to the specific page where you can download them. Enjoy!!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment