I was blogging around just doing my thing and I stumbled upon Grade Three is the Place for Me's blog. She is currently having a linky party to "meet" new bloggers.
Here are the questions:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Here's my info...
1. I am in Texas! I'm originally from NJ but I moved here four years ago on July 23.
2. I was recently hired as a third grade bilingual teacher.
3. I started doing my educating thing back when I was 19. I worked in a daycare center throughout college. After I graduated, I taught Kindergarten for a year. When I moved to Texas I was hired as the first grade teacher. My teaching experiences (except for daycare) have all been in Catholic Schools. My dream has been to work as a bilingual teacher in the public schools. I am finally living my dream!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. I started my blog in October/November of 2011 but I wasn't getting any hits. I really started putting myself out there this past March. I am dying to get to my 100 followers!
5. I'm no Babbling Abby, but I say be yourself and try to reply to people who comment you!!''
That's all! I will try to have a comprehension freebie for you all tomorrow! Buenas noches!