Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quick Post..Freebie

During Daily 5, I like to work with my students one on one. So I decided to make this quick little reference sheet to help the students and I know when we will be working together. I think I am going to add the names the night before so when the students walk in and choose their station they will know that we need to work together.

Here you go!
It's bilingual! If you want English only, let me know. :) Click on the picture to dl your freebie!

Night!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am now following your blog AND I am passing an award on to you. Please stop by my blog and pick it up (and follow if you would like.)
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    Thank you for following my blog. I'll be sure to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete