Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

Quickest Post Ever!

Tomorrow I start my science unit on animals.  I made this KWL chart as a freebie. I used really cute fonts but Google Docs is being difficult and won't copy my pdf correctly..grr..Well here it is and if you want my cute copy just let me know. :)


I need to grade papers and go to bed, I'm still not feel very well...may be even running a fever...:(


Click the distorted image...(lol) to get it. :)

Oh yes, each day I'm having one Kindergarten student visit me and I can't tell if they're scared or just can't wait to come to my class but they are fighting for a turn..LOL sooooo cute!!
Okay night!!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Hopefully you wake up feeling better not worse.
    xo Beck

    ReplyDelete