First up was Erin over at http://creatingandteaching.blogspot.com hit me up first.
1. Meals or snacks? I'm def. a snacker!!! Fruit is my favorite, especially strawberries..yum...
2. Soda or water? Oh gosh, I love soda! Pepsi! I seriously need to stop though!!
3. Mountains or beaches? I'm a beach bum!
4. Cats or dogs? Oh man, well in honor of Tigger, I go with cat
5. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? DD they have donuts come on!
7. Movie theater or renting? Theater
8. Pool or ocean? Ocean
9. Car or SUV? Car
10. Early bird or Night Owl? Early bird!!
Next up is http://buggyaboutlearninginkindergarten.blogspot.com/ (I'm sorry that I don't know her name, I couldn't find it anywhere)
1. What grade do you teach?First grade-the best grade
2. What classroom item could you not live without? The reading table my dad made me, seriously, it's gorgeous!
3. What is your favorite thing about teaching?Every single moment of it!
4. What advice do you have for someone who is trying to become a teacher or going through the hiring process?Breath, relax, be yourself, practice interview questions, breath!
5. If you one day woke up and decided you didn't want to be a teacher anymore, what career-field would you want to take on?I think about this and honestly, I'd be a bum because I just love teaching, ha ha!
6. What do you like to do when you are not teaching?Blog and blog stalk!
7. What is your favorite TV show? how i met you mother (that's the way they write it) My boyfriend and I love it!
8. What is your favorite restaurant? What do you eat there? Texas Roadhouse..mm I love their rolls and their steaks with mashed potatoes and gravy!!!9. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia in a heartbeat! 10. What is your favorite blog? Why? Hands down it's Abby! She's amazing!
Finally, it's a new bloggy friend, Nina over at http://lovelylittlelearners.blogspot.com/
1. What is your favorite hobby?
2. Why did you start blogging?
To get teaching ideas but it's been way more special than that.
3. What is your favorite store to shop at?
4. What state do you live in?
5. What is your favorite subject to teach?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who slurp when they're eating soup..ughhhh
7. What is your favorite song?
Can you believe I don't have one, sorry!
8. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you or that a student has said, (that you remember) since you have been teaching?
"Ms. Campos, when you were little, a really long time ago, did they have desks?" I laughed so hard!
9. What is something you find yourself always saying in the classroom or to your students?
10. What country would you love to visit?
Peru because both my parents are from there and I haven't been since I was in the first grade! :(
Okay mi turno..(my turn) this bilingual test is getting to me I tell ya... These are going to be the most random questions ever.
1. Soup or Salad?
2. Designer Purse or Designer Shoes?
3. Favorite Music Genre?
4.Pepsi or Coke..or Neither (explain)?
5.What is the name of the board that you post the most pins on Pinterest?
6.Righty or Lefty?
7. Favorite Season?
8. The glass is always...? (half full or half empty)
9. When is your birthday? Don't worry about putting the year!
10. Do you have siblings, if so how many?
Here are my tagees...
Rules: Answer the questions on your blog. Come up with your own questions and tag 10 other bloggers. Have fun!!