Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, August 26, 2013

Tired is an Understatement!

I apologize for not being around much but I was finally let into my classroom on the 16th.  That entire weekend I spent slaving away at making my classroom look perfect (in my eye) for my little first graders.
Well here in TX, they made us do an entire week of professional development (fun) and then we were free, to work in our classrooms.  I must say, teachers are the most dedicated and hardest working people I know.  I was at school for 12-13 hours EVERY DAY since last night.  I am beyond exhausted! But guess what....I survived my first day of school!  I have 18 cute little first graders, who were doing first grader things and I am so happy to be back.  I must say that I do have my work cut out for me, but I think it's going to be an awesome year.  I need to drill them with procedures so that I and they can have a great year.

I just wanted to end this post with a sneak peak of my room.  I promise to take better pictures and do a classroom picture overload on my next post and go into detail as to what my goals and plans are.  For now, it's time to brush my teeth and go to bed so I can have energy for tomorrow! Or they will eat me alive!

Night!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a teacher yet, but I'm in graduate school trying to get my Master's degree to teach Elementary. I was looking at other bloggers and stopped by and couldn't help myself but to admire your classroom!! It looks AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete