Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Number Poster Freebie

While Pinning the other day, I stumpled upon First Grade Teacher Lady's number posters. Her blog is fab! Well I needed numbers to 20 but she only had them till 10, so I got to work with her inspiration!

Just click on the picture above to take you to my store where you can download these puppies for free!  I worked really hard on it so I hope you can use them in your classroom!

This post will be short and sweet because I'm so tired!

Also, since my room is still being put together, I can't get in my classroom!! I am slowly driving myself crazy because I want my room to be finished!  Looks like I will be going crazy next week (if they let me in!).

Night!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to say 'Thank you'. I appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  2. There are two ways of looking at it -- I have been able to get in my classroom and I have been there all summer, which makes me feel like I never got a summer (even though I love going in) or the fact that you are getting all this extra summer time by not getting in to your classroom!

    Thank you so much for the freebie!

    I am your newest follower! I teach 2nd grade bilingual - I can't wait to read more ideas!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete