My classroom is a blank canvas since it's fairly new. I have envisioned what I want it to look like so I think I can really get a lot done by Sunday. Wish me luck! Anyway, lets talk about me!!!!
1. Even though I love Texas from the moment I stepped foot in the Lone Star State, I am a girl! I moved from there when I was 25, but I go back every once in a while because it will ALWAYS be home. Plus Jersey food is awesome and I used to live 20 minutes from The City, so it was always fun to try new stuff. ;)
2. Speaking of Jersey, I LOVE this show, no, not Jersey Shore. RHWONJ!
3. I have a slight obsession with all things bright! I love bright pink, purple, green, you name it! Not my flowers, just some random ones off Google. So pretty!
4. I love dessert. If I could eat dessert after every meal, I totally would!
5. I hate working out but I do it anyway (Sometimes :p)!
6. I probably have the best mom in the world. She would take a bullet for me and is there EVERY time I need her. She was very tough when I was little but that's only cause she had to. She was a single mom and I think she did a bomb diggity job raising me (yes, I totally just said that).
7. I love all things Disney. If I could get either engaged/married there I'd probably die from excitement. See picture below. I think I just about died that day meeting those two!
8. This is my bestest girlfriend in the whole world .
We've been friends since the 5th grade and were pretty much soul sisters. She'd do anything for me and vice-versa. We are a force to be reckoned with.
9. I love to dance. I can dance to just about anything! I often just break it down for no apparent reason. Back in college, I was asked by a friends' friend to tryout to be a background dancer for an MTV show "Wannabe" but I was way to chicken. No I really wish I would have done it!!!
10. Last but most certainly not least, is my wonderful boyfriend. We met back in Early February and hit it off immediately. He has such a lovely and bubbly personality and he gets along with anyone. He makes me laugh and does what he can to make me feel happy and appreciated. He loves that I'm a teacher and respects my career and all the effort I put into it.
He's a good soul and a great man. I'm a lucky girl!
Us in Galveston in June.
Well that's all for now, don't forget to link up. It's fun being selfish every once in a while!