Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Like a Kid in a Candy Shop

Today was the big "jackpot" for teachers! I was able to get my hands on lots of freebies that I will be using next year.  I was downloading units like it was my job!  I hope you too were lucky enough to get your hands on some goodies! You still have time!

Well I have two more full weeks of teaching time left and it's going to be jam packed with stuff. The kids are going to be learning about the prefixes re and un. I will have pictures for you. I also made a sheet to go with my lesson. Basically I'm going to have an anchor chart with the prefixes on it and the kids are going to get colored paper with prefix words on them.  Then they are going to write the words on their prefix sheet.

Here's the freebie of it..enjoy!! Click on the picture.






















We're also going to be working on polygons tomorrow. I would share it with you because I came up with the cutest polygon story, but I messed up my computer last week and now whenever I go to open publisher files it just won't open!!! I can create them without a problem and open them from the program, but if I go to open it from anywhere else, it just won't do it!! I can't even turn them into PDFs. It's so annoying!!! What I can do however is take a screen shot for you...Sorry it looks terrible but like I said I can't PDF it :(.


















I do have a sheet to go with it that was somewhat Pinterest inspired with a touch of me.  You can click on the picture to download it as well.





















I guess that's all I have tonight for you all.  I'm getting tired and ready to call it a night!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Lovies!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment