Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I fibbed a little and two posts and the week's not even over...go ME!

Remember when I said that I was going to put my usb cord into my teaching bag..well I lied. OOPS! So I finally put the cable in this morning and in a hurry I didn't realize I grabbed the wrong one, seriously, sometimes I'm so on my A-game and other days I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my body. Anyway, being the worry wort/Type A personality I am, I started to panic and thought I may have lost the cord when I moved. Silly me, I only moved about three blocks from where I used to live. That's just me being paranoid and thinking the worst possible scenario. Well when I finally got home today I found my charger in my "junk" drawer. Yes, Ms. Campos has a junk drawer, I'm usually very organized with my things but EVERYONE needs a junk drawer!!

Fortunately, my camera's battery still had some juice left in it from the fall (as in October) so I was able to grab some quick pictures. For your viewing pleasure here some pics of my class and my kiddos who were ever so busy putting the one syllable and two syllable "y" ending words in their corresponding area and then putting the "Y Bandit" behind bars, because don't you know he loves to steal "e's and i's" ;) I grabbed this lesson from both Ms. Leslie over at http://lifeinfirstgrade1.blogspot.com/ and http://awesomein1st.blogspot.com/2012/01/little-bit-of-this-and-that.html. Enjoy!

This is most of my Daily 5 area..and with some other little nooks that the children love to read under. They can't stop reading..it's a beautiful thing!

My new sound board thanks to http://lifeinfirstgrade1.blogspot.com/

After we read Frog and Toad we learned about real frogs and toads!

My kiddos really into their work!





Firsties working hard! Grabbing that Y and throwing him in the slammar, haha!


Well that catches me up, tomorrow gumball machine with words that end in "ied" oh yes, it's happening and It's my very own idea!!!!!! Pics to come! Night bloggity blog world!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics... Matthew is telling me all about the layout of the daily 5 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I bet he's very detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, thank you for following my blog. I so envy your classroom! It is so light and beautiful and LARGE! I teach at a charter school and my class is in a modular (aka. Trailer!). Welcome to blogging. I'll be checking back often to see your ideas.

    Pamela
    firstclassteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete