Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My New Blog!

Hello everyone! I haven't had time to blog or have a life since this school year started.  There is definitely something about this school year that has got me more stressed out than I have ever been.  Lots of changes in my district, but I'm glad to have a job, right?!

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all that I will not be blogging from Teaching Little Apples anymore.  Don't be sad! I have a new blog and I think the name suits me perfectly!

TLA will always have a very special place in my heart because it opened up so many doors for me as a teacher but I am not the same teacher I was back in 2011 when I first started blogging.

If you click on the image below, it will take you to my brand new blog. Please become a follower on there and Facebook. I will be having a giveaway soon and you won't want to miss it!!!! Trust me!

The Busy Bilingual Teacher

Thanks for being with me all these years! Now time to go make some new memories!!!
Pin It!

4 comments: