Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 17, 2014

My classroom 2014-2015

I have worked my little tail off for an entire week trying to get my room ready. I will leave you all with some pictures for your viewing pleasure!






The odd and even are an idea from Tunstall's Blog. I just wanted them in pink and blue! :)

Subway art from Hope King!

My organizers from Learning in Wonderland!!





My AR tracker..:)

My dad made that table for me several years back!


Lovin' my frames for anchor charts!


Yep, I made that deco mesh wreath!






I have set stations for the kids, so they are not walking around aimlessly, cause you know, they would never do that!!









I would say that I am pretty happy with my room. If there is anything here that you like, leave me a message and I probably have it available OR can direct you on where to get it!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome!!! awesome!!! table! I love it...your dad did a great job. I still need to post my pics up...hopefully tomorrow I should be finished! (by the way...I am tired!) :) You did great on your classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for age of some celebrities? Celebsage Wiki will provide fully infor about celebrity birthdays, age and celebrity deadths(maybe).

    ReplyDelete