Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Freebie Until Friday! Notebook Covers!!!

I don't want to brag, but I can't believe how cute these notebook covers came out!

If you love all things cute and I know you do then you will love these notebook covers for your classroom's interactive notebooks.

I am way too excited to glue these onto my students' notebooks this school year!!!!

I am also excited to incorporate interactive notebooks this school year! :)

Oh yea, I even made little ones for those of you that cut your notebooks!

Anyway, enough of my blabbing, enjoy this Freebie, because after Friday, I will begin selling it in my store!


Click the first pic to take you to my store! Enjoy!!!!






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for sharing this awesome resource. I have added your blog to my Texas Teacher Blog List. Stop by and visit!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That's super sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete