Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Little Freebie

So most of you have seen those number labels around clocks to help the kids identify time, right?  Well, I'm taking it a step further and I've decided that instead of using the plastic yellow clock, I'm going to take those numbers and make it interactive.  I will be laminating and placing magnets on the back of them to put on my whiteboard.  I found the perfect circle frames from this lovely TPT Shop. Trust me she's got some great stuff!
I also used the sketch font from here and by the time I dl it, I forgot that I already had some from another site! DUH!

Well, here's the freebie I worked on if you want it. Click the picture to get it.

This whole summer schedule is throwing me for a loop. I'm not tired, so I will be laminating and cutting these bad boys!

Goodnight!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Summer always throws my time frame for a loop! Unless there is something in my immediate future, like tomorrow or this weekend, I have no sense of time...what day it is, the date...I know the month, about which week it is...and that's it! And I write run-on sentences, too ;o)

    I am headed back into first grade this coming school year and I am very excited! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! I am currently doing a give-away!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete