Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy November..wait, what?

Can you all believe that it's already November? Well I definitely can't! I know I always say this but we truly have been so very busy. I always have such wonderful things going on in my classroom but silly me keeps forgetting to put the memory stick(?) back into my camera. I think I mentioned in another post that I take pictures of the children's spelling words and put them in a digital frame. Which I haven't done in two weeks, SHAME ON ME! But I will do my best to take pictures of it tomorrow.

We have been learning about R and S blends this week and I think it would be wonderful if we could make smores :). I'm crazy, I know! I found this wonderful lesson to go along with so it will be the perfect touch! I found it on TPT, where else? Here's the linkhttp://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/S-Blends-Smores-Literacy-Game
After we make our smores, I will have the children do a small writing activity to describe the smore fun they had. If you click on the picture below you can download your own copy. I will also be adding it to my TPT store.

Getting off topic just a bit, it is SOOOOOOO windy here tonight. They say a cold front is coming in. Grrrr, I hate cold fronts, but my prince charming begs to differ with me, ;). But yes, I hate the cold. HATE! Okay, I'm finished complaining.

Ah yes before I forget, my little firsties have their first Mass this Friday. I will be honest when I say I get more nervous than they do and I don't even have to read! I know they will do great because they have practiced so hard. I can't wait!

Okay it's getting to be about that time where my eyes are starting to get very heavy! I will do my best to post pictures of the smores and their writing assignment. Buenas Noches!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment